Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Biting the Bullet

Source

For the past several months, I have been having some serious Garmin Forerunner envy. This envy has multiplied on my last couple runs... (here and here). After months of price comparing, shopping around, asking Melissa a billion questions, I did it.I mean, I've been talking about it since February.

In order to justify this purchase, I've been cleaning out my closet this summer and selling items that I clearly will never wear again. Size 25 Seven for all Mankinds, Abercrombie mini skirts, too-trendy and too-big-for-my-face Christian Dior sunglasses... you get the idea. Adam loved it because it increased his closet real estate. Cleaning out feels really good and makes it easier to get dressed when you know all the items in the closet are items that FIT (maternity clothes are tucked away nicely).

I am so excited!! The Garmin 405 was on sale on Amazon and I got $3.99 one-day shipping, so it will be here tomorrow!



3 comments:

  1. How awesome is that?!? I've sold stuff before too. Once i did it before i went to NYC and made over $1000! It feels good to rid yourself of things youwill never wear again. You are going to love your Garmin! It really is the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's so rewarding to work toward something : )
    I'm coming home in less then a month, let's do some yoga together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you to have your Garmin. It seriously changed the way I run, and you will love it!

    ReplyDelete